Our Vision is to,
El - Shalem provides care for the spirit, soul and body for children and young adults with a wide range of special requirements. A holistic approach with the following priorities is facilitated:
- Holy Spirit healing to the human spirits of the children by building their spirits with principles from His Word.
- Intellectual stimulation to the souls of these children by empowering them with emotional and cognitive skills as well as discipline.
- Physical stimulation by providing therapy, hygienic skills and nutrition daily
- Spiritual input.
- Unconditional love.
- Helping the child to discover his/her uniqueness and passion.
- Setting boundaries and horizons by teaching the child interactional skills.
- Teaching the child how to function in the community, whether one to one, or in small or larger groups.
- Helping the child develop his/her hidden potential.
- Teaching the child how to have an impact in the community he/she inhabits.
- Teaching the children to accept themselves and others for what they can contribute to society rather than what they lack.
- Assist children in becoming more independent and be able to make decisions for themselves.
- Development and/or assistance with language and speech.
- Increased communication and interaction between the family and child.
- Development and establishment of pre-literacy skills.
- To nurture the spirit of each person by turning it to the Lord’s Holy Spirit, building their identity and legitimacy in Jesus Christ via our programme and implementing spiritual guidance to equip each individual for their journey in life.