Our core values are established on the Rock; Jesus, our Cornerstone (Ef. 2:20)
- We believe in The Lord’s Holy Trinity; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Our commitment to care for and tutor the children with unique requirements arises from Holy Spirit guidance and discernment.
- We firmly believe that The Lord is intimately present within and amongst us, and especially in those who are delicately different.
- We have a consecrated respect for the mystery of our Father’s presence and a radical willingness to trust Him in healing the broken hearted and setting the captives free.
- We respect the unique spiritual path of each individual.